Register for Athletics
Registration for sports must be completed by both parent and athlete prior to the first day of practice/tryouts in order to be able to participate.
Physicals must be valid through the entire sport season in order to be cleared to participate with the sport.
Spring football starts May 28; Fall football starts August 21; All other fall sports start August 26.
Registration is done online through FinalForms. Your information is saved from season-to-season and year-to-year, making the registration process quick and easy. You may also register for multiple seasons at the same time.
All students participating in a high school sport must purchase an ASB sticker. These funds directly support the year-to-year cost of the athletic programs, such as: facilities, equipment, uniforms, game transportation costs, and more.
There is a $154 fee for each sport. Individuals participating in more than one season will pay a maximum of $308 per school year.
Families with two or more students participating at the same high school during the same season will be charged $121 per participant up to a family limit of $484 per year.
Families with two or more students participating at both high school and middle school level will have a family limit of $396.
Fees do not guarantee a roster spot, playing time, or a letter award.
Medical insurance is required to participate in high school athletics.
If you do not have medical insurance, we provide information regarding student accident and health insurance coverage administered by Myers-Stevens & Toohey, Inc. Coverage is available for:
- Interscholastic Tackle Football
- School-Time Accident Plan
- Full-Time 24/7 Accident Plan
- Accident & Sickness Plan
- Dental Accident Plan
These low cost plans are used by many school districts across the state. Although they are not the only provider of this type of coverage, they have been recommended by our Washington Schools Risk Management Pool.
You will need the following information to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Basic Medical History & Health Information
- Insurance Company & Policy Number
- Doctor & Dentist Contact Information
- Hospital Preference
Creating an Account
FinalForms sends an email to parents and students with steps to create a FinalForms account. Emails are only sent if the is in grades 6-12. The student must be enrolled in the Northshore School District before an account creation email is sent. If you need assistance creating your account, please contact FinalForms technical support.
Registering a Student
- Visit https://northshore-wa.finalforms.com/
- Click LOGIN under the Parent icon.
- Click INCOMPLETE FORMS.
- Select the sports for which you would like to register. Your selection can be changed at any time prior to the registration deadline.
- Complete each form and sign your full name in the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing a form, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
- You will see a “Forms Finished” message when all forms are complete.
- If required, an email will automatically be sent to the your student, prompting them to complete the forms requiring their signature.
- Click MY STUDENTS when you are done. Repeat steps 3 - 6 for additional students.
- If you need to update your information, click the UPDATE FORMS button.
Students are required to complete a WIAA contract if they do not attend the school full-time.
If you are enrolled in Running Start, complete the Running Start and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
If you are enrolled in any off-campus classes, complete the Alternative Education and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
If you are home schooled, complete the Home Based Education and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
Grade checks are run throughout each sports season. Please provide a copy of previous semester and most recent quarter grades. Failure to provide grades may make you ineligible for competition.
If you attend any other school for ANY classes, you must provide the Athletic Office with your grades from that school
- If a student is injured, has an illness that ends participation or withdraws from school before the mid-point of a season, a full refund will be granted if requested.
- If more than 50% of the season is completed, a 50% refund will be granted.
- Any student who quits a team will not be eligible for a refund.
- Students who prepay and are cut from a team will be issued a full refund.