Cross Country: ZOOM meeting EACH Tuesday at 4pm. Look for information via Final Forms from Coach on Zoom meeting access!
MUST be registered in Final Forms to get notifications!
TEAM EXPECTATIONS AND POLICIES ONCE WE ARE BACK IN SCHOOL
Practices will be Monday - Friday at 3:00pm at Bothell High School and Saturday’s at 10:00am at Blyth Park, unless otherwise posted.
· Be ON TIME to all practices, team meetings and meets.
· You will wear warm ups, running apparel and proper shoes to practice. (Warm ups include running pants or tights and jacket or hoody.)
· You will be coached to the level your coach deems necessary. This may mean that some kids train at a higher frequency, volume and/or intensity than others.
PLEASE schedule vacations, appointments and other personal activities for times outside of cross country.
If you’re going to be absent or late, you MUST send Coach an email at least one hour BEFORE practice, or it is unexcused absence.
· Excused absences include illness, injury, family emergencies, or religious reasons. The coaches will decide what determines an excused absence.
· An unexcused absence means you miss the next competition. After two unexcused absences, you will have a meeting with the coaches. Three unexcused absences can result in dismissal from the team.
· You must wear your school-issued uniform and proper warm ups/shoes the full duration of the meet, or you will not compete.
· You will NEVER challenge an official. Notify your coach of the situation so they can handle it. This will avoid any unforeseen consequences.
· You will thank meet officials and volunteers for their service at every meet.
· You will congratulate your competitors after your race.
· You will stay until the end of the meet unless a coach releases you. If you must leave early, your parents must email Coach before the meet and a coach must release you to your parents at the time of your departure.
· At an away meet, when we take a bus, you will take the bus back. If you must leave with your parents, your parents must email Coach before the meet and a coach must release you to your parents at the time of your departure.
1. Be Respectful
You will show respect toward everyone – your coaches, teammates, competitors, officials, and volunteers.
You will NEVER challenge an official. Notify your event coach of the situation so they can handle it.
2. Be Professional
You will represent Bothell in a professional manner and participate in ALL team activities and fundraising.
You will thank meet officials and volunteers for their service.
3. Have Fun
You will have FUN! If you are not enjoying your season, please let your coaches know so we can come up with a solution!
The following button is an external link. Booster club websites are not controlled or operated by the Northshore School District.
***Highlight this button and link to booster club website, if applicable.
Booster Club Website