Counseling at Bothell
Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00pm
Hello BHS Students and Families!
Counselors are available to work with students and families via email, Zoom conferences, phone calls and in person meetings. Students on campus are expected to make in-person appointments. Zoom appointments are reserved for families and students who are not on campus (ie:parent/counselor meetings or running start students who are not at school).
Students are assigned to a counselor alphabetically by the student's last name. Need to meet with your counselor? Please use the online counseling appointment request button.
Please include your cell phone number in the requested field. That allows the scheduler to send a text reminder of your appointment. You'll also receive an email confirmation. Please use either the text reminder or the email confirmation as your pass to the counseling office. (We do not send for you or deliver a pass).
Here are some reasons you might want to schedule an appointment to talk to your school counselor:
- Academic Planning
- Social and Emotional Support
- College and Career Planning
- Running Start
- Class Schedule or Concern
- Academic Support for Students with Medical or Mental Health Concerns
- Accessing School and Community Resources
Counseling Office Team
- Lisa Carson (A-Cha) Carson Zoom Room
- Lettie Couch (Che-Fl) Couch Zoom Room
- Lindsay Eckle (Fo-Kh) Eckle Zoom Room
- Jim Sanders (Ki-M) Sanders Zoom Room
- Rob Felton (N-Sc) Felton Zoom Room
- Danielle Yamada (Se-Z) Yamada Zoom Room
- BJ Dawson (Career & College) Dawson Zoom Room
We look forward to seeing you!
Sincerely, The BHS Counseling Team
Contact the Counseling Office
Follow the BHS Instagram page to see counseling news and REGGIE AND TOBY!