Virtual School Counseling at BHS
Hello BHS Students and Families!
We miss seeing you in the counseling center! Within this new environment, school counselors are working to ensure all students can gain access to the tools required to reach their potential. We know this can be a stressful time for many and are here to support you. Counselors are available to work with students and families via email, Zoom conferences, and phone calls.
Here are some reasons you might want to schedule an appointment to talk to your school counselor:
- Academic Planning
- Social and Emotional Support
- College and Career Planning
- Running Start
- Class Schedule or Concern
- Academic Support for Students with Medical or Mental Health Concerns
- Accessing School and Community Resources
Students are assigned to a counselor alphabetically by the student's last name. Need to meet with your counselor? Online requests for counseling appointments are now available!
Please include your cell phone number in the requested field. That allows the scheduler to send a text reminder of your appointment. You'll also receive an email with the Zoom room information for your counselor.
Counselors are available for in person meetings ONLY with students who are on campus for hybrid learning. Students who are remote and parents who would like to meet with a counselor will need to schedule a Zoom meeting.
- Lisa Carson (A-Dea) Carson Zoom Room
- Lindsay Eckle (Deb-Hoo) Eckle Zoom Room
- Jim Sanders (Hop-Mc) Sanders Zoom Room
- Rob Felton (Me-R) Felton Zoom Room
- Danielle Yamada (S-Z) Yamada Zoom Room
- BJ Dawson (Career & College) Dawson Zoom Room
We look forward to seeing you online!
Sincerely, The BHS Counseling Team