Counseling at Bothell
Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:15 am to 3:45pm
Hello BHS Students and Families!
Counselors are available to work with students and families via email, Zoom conferences, phone calls and in person meetings. Students on campus are expected to make in-person appointments. Zoom appointments are reserved for families and students who are not on campus (ie:parent/counselor meetings or running start students who are not at school)
Here are some reasons you might want to schedule an appointment to talk to your school counselor:
- Academic Planning
- Social and Emotional Support
- College and Career Planning
- Running Start
- Class Schedule or Concern
- Academic Support for Students with Medical or Mental Health Concerns
- Accessing School and Community Resources
Students are assigned to a counselor alphabetically by the student's last name. Need to meet with your counselor? Please use the online counseling appointment request button.
Please include your cell phone number in the requested field. That allows the scheduler to send a text reminder of your appointment. You'll also receive an email with the Zoom room information for your counselor.
- Lisa Carson (A-Dea) Carson Zoom Room
- Lindsay Eckle (Deb-Hoo) Eckle Zoom Room
- Jim Sanders (Hop-Mc) Sanders Zoom Room
- Rob Felton (Me-R) Felton Zoom Room
- Danielle Yamada (S-Z) Yamada Zoom Room
- BJ Dawson (Career & College) Dawson Zoom Room
We look forward to seeing you!
Sincerely, The BHS Counseling Team
Monday Office Hours
Wednesday Office Hours