One of the more important opportunities available every fall are the College Admissions Representative visits. College Admissions Reps from campuses across the state and country are scheduled to visit Bothell HS for virtual college visits to meet with interested students in grades 9-12. We have a huge list of visitors already on the schedule and they are very excited to meet with you. This is one of the few opportunities available to meet the person (virtually) who may be reading your college application, ask questions about the particular campus and gather helpful information to use during your college research and the admission/application process.
Like the past few years, students will sign up to attend these sessions through their Naviance/High School and Beyond Plan Accounts.
Unfortunately, Naviance is having issues with the Clever sign in process. Until that is fixed, here is how you sign up for college visits.
How do I sign up to attend a college visit?
1. Go to: Naviance.com and choose Account Log-in for Students & Parents
2. Enter: Bothell HS and Click Go
3. Click on Student
4. Enter your STUDENT NUMBER ONLY in the Email or Username box
5. Enter your password. If you don’t remember your password, click forgot your password and change your password. (Please choose a password that meets the Naviance password criteria)
- Once logged in, scroll down and view the list of college visitors under 'What's New' tab on the right side of screen. Click 'Show More' to see full list.
- To sign up to attend any of the visits, click on 'more info' for the college you are interested in and then click 'Register' at the top of the next screen. That's it, you're registered!
- KEY STEP: At the scheduled time of the visit, you will have to log back into this location (where you registered) for the link to attend the meeting.
- Lastly, PLEASE don't forget what visits you are signed up for (WRITE IT DOWN IN A PLANNER OR ADD TO YOUR PHONE CALENDAR!!).
Please continue checking the visit section as new college visits are added throughout the fall.