Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
Class of 2023 (current 8th graders)
· March 4th & 5th – BHS Counselors present registration information to future BHS students at Canyon Park Middle School & Kenmore Middle School.
· March 4th – March 13th – Students login to their StudentVue accounts and register for their course selections at home. Parents are asked to review and discuss course choices with their student before signing the course registration sheet and to help students access our Course Catalog for class descriptions, grade levels, and prerequisites.
· March 5th – 6:30pm – BHS NPAC – BHS Class of 2023 Open House for incoming 9th grade students and parents.
· March 14th & 15th – Counselors will pick-up registration paperwork at Canyon Park Middle School and review online course selections.
· March 20th – Counselors will pick-up registration paperwork at Kenmore Middle School and review online course selections.
Class of 2020-2022:
· March 6th (9th grade), March 22nd (10th grade), March 25th – 26th (11th grade) Counselor Presentations - Counselors present in English classes to prepare students for registration. Students will review: graduation requirements, specific credit needs for the following school year and beyond, college admissions requirements, and the course and program options available to our students including: Satellite & WANIC technical training courses, College in the High School courses, Advanced Placement courses, and the Running Start Program.
· March 21st – Students will be shown a Registration video with instructions on how to register for next year in their 2nd period classes. A video will explain the registration process and will be uploaded to this website, when available, for students and parents.
· March 22nd – April 2nd – Students complete their registration paperwork AND enter their course selections through StudentVue at home. ALL STUDENTS MUST REGISTER ONLINE BY APRIL 3rd. Parents are asked to review and discuss course choices with their student before signing the course registration sheet and to help students access our Course Catalog for class descriptions, grade levels, and prerequisites.
· April 3rd – Students will return their completed course registration sheets to their 2nd period teachers.
· April 15th – May 3rd – Counselors will meet one-on-one with students to review online course selections.
The course contains most of the information you need to know about our class offerings and the scheduling process. If you have any questions along the way, our school staff will be happy to assist you.
Choices made by students during registration are considered to be final. Offered courses and school staffing are based on the decisions students make during the registration process. However, schedule changes may be made on a limited basis for the following reasons:
- A graduation requirement must be added
- A student does not have the skills to continue in a year-long class
- Administrative withdrawal is requested
- Incomplete schedule
- Duplicate classes/obvious errors
- IEP/ELL placement issues
Any schedule change that does not meet these criteria is subject to administrative approval.
7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Monday - Friday