2022-2023 School Year
Online course registration information was presented to current 9th through 11th graders in their English classes the weeks of March 7th and March 14th.
Counselors visited current 8th graders at Kenmore Middle School on March 1st and Canyon Park Middle School on March 3rd.
If you have any questions please call the Bothell Counseling Office - (425) 408-7019.
Spanish Information Session
BHS Schedule Change Policy
Choices made by students during registration are considered to be final. Courses offered and school staffing are based on the decisions students make during the registration process. Schedule changes may be made on a limited basis for only the following reasons:
- Missing required prerequisite
- Missing graduation requirement
- Missing core academic requirements (such as no English)
- Running Start, WANIC or Satellite conflicts
- Obvious error (such as a Junior in English 10 or an open period)
- Medical conflict (such as broken leg in PE)
- Needing to meet college entrance requirements (such as world language)
* Incorrect placement in class as determined by the instructor may occur at any point in the school year *
Administrative approval is required to withdraw for reasons not listed above.
Course changes may be allowed within the first 5 days. After the tenth (10th) day, any courses dropped will receive an ‘NC’ grade on the student transcript. The 5 day window for the 22-23 school year is September 1st - September 8th for first semester.
7:00 am - 3:45 pm
Monday - Friday