Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will begin in March. Below you will find helpful registration resources, videos, and links from the previous year to answer questions you may have about registration and classes. This website will be updated as we get closer to registering for the 2021-2022 school year.
REGISTRATION for the Class of 2024 (current 8th graders)
PowerPoint: Welcome Class of 2024 (this was the presentation prepared for Incoming Freshmen Night that was cancelled on March 5th)
PowerPoint en español: Bienvenidos a Bothell!
· March 2nd & 3rd – BHS Counselors present registration information to future BHS students at Canyon Park Middle School & Kenmore Middle School.
· March 2nd – March 11th – Students login to their StudentVue accounts and register for their course selections at home. Parents are asked to review and discuss course choices with their student before signing the course registration sheet and to help students access our Course Catalog for class descriptions, grade levels, and prerequisites.
· March 5th – 6:00pm – BHS NPAC – >>CANCELLED<<!!
HS Class of 2024 Open House for incoming 9th grade students and parents.
· March 17th – Canyon Park Middle School deadline for online course selections. CHANGES DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSURES WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO STUDENTS AND FAMILIES VIA EMAIL.
· March 17th – Kenmore Middle School deadline for online course selections. CHANGES DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSURES WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO STUDENTS AND FAMILIES VIA EMAIL.
The course contains most of the information you need to know about our class offerings and the scheduling process. If you have any questions along the way, our school staff will be happy to assist you.
Choices made by students during registration are considered to be final. Offered courses and school staffing are based on the decisions students make during the registration process. However, schedule changes may be made on a limited basis for the following reasons:
- A graduation requirement must be added
- A student does not have the skills to continue in a year-long class
- Administrative withdrawal is requested
- Incomplete schedule
- Duplicate classes/obvious errors
- IEP/ELL placement issues
Any schedule change that does not meet these criteria is subject to administrative approval.
7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Monday - Friday