Transcripts & Records

Current Students

Current transcripts are available to Juniors and Seniors in StudentVUE under "documents". They are updated at the semester to reflect current grades.

There are basically two main pathways to request/submit your transcripts when they are required at the time of application:

1. COMMON APPLICATION: If you are applying to schools using the Common Application platform, you will invite your counselor to be a recommender by listing their name and email address in the "Recommenders and FERPA" section of the application. They will then complete a "School Report" (and "Counselor Report" when required) and upload your transcript for all the schools on your dashboard to view. Keep in mind that ALL public and private colleges and universities in Washington State now use the Common Application platform.

For students pursuing NCAA Eligibility, we will automatically send your transcript to the NCAA once you are registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center. No additional request is needed.


Naviance transcript requests are only needed when you are applying to that does not use the Common Application platform but does require a transcript. 

1)    From your Clever Account, click on the Naviance icon to log into your Naviance Account  


2)    How to Request Transcripts: 

    1. Once you are logged in to your Naviance landing/home page, click on Colleges ‘I’m applying to’ under ‘My Favorites’ 
    2. Click on red ‘+’sign found on the upper right of the screen 
    3. Search for college you are applying to that requires a transcript 
    4. Under “Application type,” select one of the following that fits your type: 
      1. Regular Decision 
      2. Early Decision 
      3. Early Action, etc. 
    5. Under “I’ll submit my application,”: 
      1. PLEASE SELECT “Direct to the institution” or we will not be notified of your request! Do not choose “via Common Application.” 
    6. Click on ‘Add and Request Transcript’ 
    7. Click on type of transcript you are requesting and select ‘Initial’
    8. No additional materials can be requested–test scores must come from testing agency. 
    9. Click ‘Request and Finish’. 
    10. Repeat process for additional schools. 

College Transcripts – College in the High School, Running Start or PNW College Credit (Tech Prep) College transcripts must be requested through the college that awarded credit.  

Assessments/Tests- such as ACT and/or SAT must be requested from and/or

Transcript requests for scholarships - Please do NOT request transcripts for Scholarships in Naviance. Request a copy from Mrs. Brenengen at the front desk of the Counseling Office.

Unofficial Transcripts - If you need an unofficial transcript, which is a record of all high school classes you’ve taken, they are uploaded for you to StudentVUE.  Transcripts are helpful to access when completing college applications.  Look for the documents tab in StudentVUE - it’s there!

Former Students

BHS Transcript Request Form

Please complete the BHS Transcript Request Form and email it to our Counseling Office at We may also be reached by Fax at 425.408.7027 or in person.  Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. 

Official and unofficial transcripts may be sent by US mail or email to the location of your choosing when complete information is provided. Official transcripts will be sent directly to the school/institution requesting the information. 

Call 425.408.7019 with questions.



Office Hours

CLOSED in July

OPEN August 1, 2022

7:45am - 3:45pm
Monday - Friday