Dear BHS Cougars, Parents, and Community,
Do you have photos of our Cougars in action on your phones, cameras, or computers? The Yearbook Staff needs those images to finish our yearbook! We have found ourselves scrambling these last few weeks as we are still moving ahead with producing the 2020 yearbook. It may look a bit different than in past years, but our BHS pride & spirit will stay the same. The yearbook class is thankful we are able to build the yearbook in the cloud through our printer Balfour, but the final April deadline is still fast approaching. The plan is to move forward, but with your help.
Here are some ideas of photos you could share:
- Images from any BHS events (both on and off campus for the 2019-20 school year)
- Pictures from classrooms
- Student Projects - artwork, photography, projects, labs, etc.
- Clubs - meetings or in action
- Musical/Drama/Choir Performances
- Online Learning from home
- Field Trips
- Spring Sports Practices (prior to ending)
- Snow Day Pictures
- Spirit Week Dress Days
- BHS Alumni/current students or siblings/relatives
- BHS Spirit Gear & T-shirts - vintage?
- Anything else that would be amazing to share
Ways to share with the yearbook staff:
- Image Share - Utilize our ImageShare app - our job number is 025257 - directions linked here and upload from your phone or computer.
- Email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org (please send high resolution images ) or for large photos please use the link: https//:email@example.com.
- Google - share via Google Drive or Photos w/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instagram @bothellyearbook - follow us!
- If you have a smugmug or flickr account, or other photo sharing service, consider sharing it with me.
If you have any questions, concerns, please reach out to me. Thank you to so many parents and staff who have already sent in images, this is so incredibly helpful. We will have more information about final purchasing for your yearbook shortly if you haven't ordered one yet. Please stay tuned.
Bothell High School
The Claw Vol 80