Interested in gaining real-world experience and earning credit towards a degree while in high school? Learn about your options at the Career & College Readiness Open House!
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: North Creek High School, 3613 191st Pl SE, Bothell, WA 98012 (Get Directions)
You'll hear first-hand from instructors and current students about our many different offerings:
- Automotive Technology
- Baking & Pastry
- Composites Engineering
- Culinary Arts
- Future Business Leaders
- Future Health Professionals
- Health Science
- Sports Medicine
- Teaching Academy
- And more!
Reasons to consider Career & College Readiness Courses
- Expand your educational and career options in many high demand fields including STEM programs of study.
- Gain access to current, future-oriented training by skilled education professionals.
- Career and college courses provide engaging, academically rigorous, and relevant hands-on learning.
- Career and college readiness courses provide skills and good work habits for a lifetime.
- Students have the opportunity to earn college credit through most of these high school courses.
- Students may also have opportunities to earn industry certification upon program completion.
- Additional job shadows, internships, and apprenticeship opportunities are available.
- Meet NSD graduation requirements by taking a Pacific NW College Credit level course.
- Earn credit toward a 4-year degree, two-year Professional/Technical AA Degree, or certification.
- Military bound? Earn a promotion and a pay increase with your college credits.
- University bound? Check with the admissions office for more information.
- Stand out to future employers and college admissions by listing college credit on your resume.