We believe in providing students and families with all of the information they need to stay informed and take an active role in the education and safety of all students. To help you get things done, we are proud to offer a wide variety of online tools that will save you time checking grades, bus routes, payments, and more.
- Students may register year-around (except July) at the school they'll be attending.
- To determine your child's attendance area, which is based on address, enter your student's grade and address into VersaTrans eLink or call the Transportation Department at 425.408.7900. School service area maps are online.
- It is recommended that new students contact their service area school for additional information about the registration process prior to registering at 425-408-7019.
- Required Documents:
- Proof of birth
- List of immunizations
- Proof of residency
- Withdrawal sheet or report card from previous school
- Unofficial transcript (high schools)
- Please contact Bothell High School Counseling Office Manager, Kelly Duhamel firstname.lastname@example.org (425-408-7019) to schedule an appointment with your child’s counselor.
- If your student will be taking any medication including Tylenol, cough drops or vitamins you must confer with the school nurse, Deanna Wilson email@example.com 425-408-7006
- Details about this policy and the Northshore Medication Authorization form are available at the Health & School Nurse Services website.
- Visitors and parents MUST make an appointment and check-in at the main office PRIOR to visiting a teacher and/or a classroom. "Dropping in" to meet with a teacher during school hours whether during student passing, a teacher's planning period or even before and after school is not allowed. Teachers will make appointments with you to discuss concerns you may have regarding your student.
- Anytime a parent or visitor is on campus for any reason, you must check-in the main office and get a visitor badge. We do not accept flowers, gifts or balloons for students during the school day. Students are not allowed to have them in the classroom. Such items are very distracting to the learning process.
- Occasionally e-mails sent to staff members are inadvertently blocked by our system. If this happens, please fill out this form.
- Be aware that if you send e-mails that do not have a subject line on them, they will be held as possible spam. This can cause the e-mail to take hours to get through because the message will need to be reviewed first, approved before it is sent to the teacher.