As part of our snow make up plan, all schools will add an additional ten minutes to the beginning of the school day beginning Monday, March 11. This means school buses will pick up students ten minutes earlier than originally scheduled. Updated times can be found using E-Link.
Special Education school bus pick up times may be adjusted according to need. Drivers will communicate individually with families if there are any changes to pickup times. These changes will not be reflected in E-Link.
How to Access E-Link
The arrival time is an automated estimate; actual arrival times are determined by school departure time, travel distance, traffic, route design and student needs. The information displayed in e-Link is subject to confirmation by calling Transportation at 425-408-7900.
- Open E-Link
- Enter the word public for the username and password
- Enter your student's grade level, house number, street address, and zip code
- Click 'Find School/Transportation Info'
- Special Education, EAP and AAP bus information is found by going into advanced search, entering your student's grade, school, program and address.
- If your student is in Kindergarten, use "KF" in the dropdown menu.
- Stop times are subject to change.
How Bus Stop Locations are Determined
Go to the KC Assessor Webpage
Click on the green button, Start iMap. Then on the left-hand side of the screen, click on the button Property Search. Then on the bottom click on Search by Address. Then type in house # and street address and click Search. Then click on Get District's Report. See what school district is listed.