Space is Limited!
Student parking is a privilege. Parking is for juniors and seniors and those taking part in Satellite/WaNIC, Running Start or 0 period classes. Dependent on space availability, spring semester parking MAY be available for sophomore drivers. Parking stickers are NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
Replacement fee for lost stickers - $35 and NO ON CAMPUS PARKING until the replacement sticker is purchased.
Students requesting to park their cars on school grounds will:
1. Complete the BHS Vehicle Registration & Campus Parking Guidelines
2. Provide a valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance
3. Register each vehicle prior to parking on campus
4. Position stickers so the number is clearly visible
5. Pay all fines in full at the time that a parking pass is requested
By registering to park at Bothell students’ cars may be subjected to search if there is suspicion of contraband items. If evidence of a violation of district rules is suspected and the student refuses to cooperate in a personal search, the student should be held until his/her parent or guardian is available to consent to the search.
BHS will not be responsible for vandalism to vehicles on campus or to vehicles that are hit due to negligence. On campus drivers must be in complete compliance with Washington State laws. Drivers who have had their intermediate license less than six months cannot drive with other students in their vehicles.
* Sophomores are not permitted to park on campus first semester.
* Students without parking authorization will not be allowed to park on campus.
* Students who illegally park on campus may lose their parking privileges for the following year(s).
* Careless driving and/or violating basic driving laws on campus or in adjacent neighborhood areas may result In disciplinary action and the loss of campus parking privileges.
* Leaving campus during any time other than lunch will result in a fine and loss of parking privileges.
* Students may not park in designated Staff or Visitor spaces at any time; violators will be ticketed.
* Parking is not allowed in the church parking lot without a church authorization form. Violators will be subject to the parking penalties (see below).
Students who do not abide by the signed “Student Vehicle Registration and Campus Parking Guidelines” will be subject to the following penalties:
REGISTERED VEHICLES: Parking Penalties
1st violation $10.00 parking fine
2nd violation $20.00 parking fine
3rd violation $30.00 parking fine + vehicle impounded at owner’s expense.
Possibility of having your registration revoked and/or car impounded at owners expense
NON-REGISTERED VEHICLES: Parking Penalties
1st violation $25.00 parking fine
2nd violation $30.00 parking fine + meeting with the Asst. Principal/Parent
3rd violation $35.00 parking fine + vehicle impounded at owners expense
To appeal the citation and fine, a written appeal must be provided to Campus Supervisor within 48 hours from the date of the citation.
If you have questions regarding parking, please contact Wendy Wands at email@example.com or by phone at 425-408-7061.
District Transportation Information
The district has a variety of transportation options based on the needs of your student.
Program Based Transportation:
Please contact the transportation department with questions about your student's transportation needs.